Yes, I know that many think I am "Certifiably Crazy" about robots and now I have proof... I am Certified by the Carnegie Melon Robotics Academy!  I completed a 6 week online course in EV3 Professional Development.  Each online session was about 2.5 hours, then we had weekly homework and challenges!

I just finished the online test and here are my results:

"Successfully completed the EV3 Robotics Programming training course held by Carnegie Melon University's Robotics Academy and passed the accompanying written Instruction Proficiency Examination at at exceptionally high level."

Do you still think I'm crazy?!?!  (Don't answer that!)

Comments

AB "C"
04/02/2014 5:48pm

RA
04/02/2014 7:45pm

I "C" your name not your comment

12/29/2014 12:15pm

Thank you your page is extremely valuable for me. I feel incredibly happy when discovered your page.

04/21/2015 12:34am

We can say that educated person always differentiate what is wrong and what is right, he has active, healthy and sharp mind so he decides what should be plan for the betterment of his self and also for the society members to live very comfortable, happy and luxurious life with other society members.

Lets go for a higher achievements!

03/21/2016 4:26am

If you are a student theassignment tasks are also given to you because these are considered as the main tools for judging student’s knowledge all around the world. Students do not understand the real meaning of these types of assignments and only consider them a means of achieving good grades but in reality this is an awfully daunting work. Further, it is also essential to follow the demands of your teachers which make this work more difficult. The worst of all, fast approaching deadlines makes you feeling nuts and in the end all you can get is a low performance certificate from the teachers. The good thing is we are just a click away from you and you can bring an end to your problems by hiring Essay Write us now!

10/06/2016 2:47am

The branch of innovation that arrangements with the outline, development, operation, and use of robots, and additionally PC frameworks for their control, tangible input, and data preparing is mechanical technology.

02/05/2017 11:17pm

Fundamentally a home credit home loan is the measure of cash that you have to acquire from some monetary foundation in overabundance of the sum you have figured out how to set aside as an up front installment or store. The sum that you need to think of yourself will differ as indicated by various elements.

02/09/2017 7:40am

Personally, i really like your blog, it's about robotic technology, and i'm also working on a same project, through your blog i have pick many informative idea and thanks for everything.

03/10/2017 3:23am

You are not crazy at all! I am very happy for you. It's a good result.